If you live in Norfolk or Suffolk ...

...  why not take a trip to the independent booksellers Diss Publishing Bookshop, tomorrow, Saturday 30th August, to meet M T McGuire, author of the K'Barthan Trilogy and other sci-fi stories.

As M T says on her blog:
[the booksellers] will be letting me lurk on their premises between 11.00 and 1.30 on Saturday – this Saturday that ever was – and devaluing my books by scribbling in them. I’m looking forward to it but also a little bit nervous. If they’ve been kind enough to put their faith in me I am keen to repay it by selling some books.  Anyway, for more about the signing, click here.
 Jemima is planning a trip down there (Diss is 'down' from Norwich - almost out of the county!), and although she aims to arrive on time, if any guinea pigs require extra attention in the morning she may be delayed.

Good luck, M T!

Comments